COOKINGRecipes - Sweet Potato Party Dip
Sweet Potato Party Dip
- – 3/4 cup cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- – 3 cups (12 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- – 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- – 1 cup sour cream
- – 1/2 cup chopped onion
- – 1 (2.5 oz) package smoked, sliced beef, chopped
- – 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- – Dash of hot pepper sauce
- – Sweet potato dippers
- 1. Combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese and sour cream; mix until well blended.
- 2. Add sweet potatoes, onions, beef, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
- 3. Spoon mixture into serving dish and chill until serving time.
- – Cut raw sweet potatoes into 3 to 4 inch strips.
- – Refrigerate in cold water if preparing ahead of time.